It was actually my full month cum house warming party because daddy and mummy have never invited any of their friends and relatives FORMALLY to our home since they shifted in June last year.
Guests started streaming in at 1.30pm and our place was packed shortly after 2pm. Daddy and mummy were overwhelmed by the number of people turning up and they were so busy entertaining them.
I felt like a super star with some many uncles and aunties carrying and looking at me. Howeever, I was soundly asleep throughout the event and only fussing for milk once.

This is me wearing my 2nd outfit of the day. A Petit Bateau romper mummy bought specially for this day.
My 1st outfit was also a romper po po bought for me.

Mummy thought I would like this cake with a train. Daddy even kept the train so that I can play with it when I'm a bit older.

The guests sang a "Happy Birthday" song for me.

This is my gong gong and po po. po po helped to take care of mummy and I during mummy's confinement period. We are both thankful to her.



No comments:
Post a Comment