Friday, June 19, 2009

First flip (yes! it is confirmed)

I finally managed to flip from my back to my tummy after much struggling on 16/6/2009 at 8.10am. This occurred just one day before I turned 4 months old.

Let my share with you briefly how I achieved my first flip.
1. I have been rising my legs very high while lying down for the last week or so
2. I started to turn to my left side very often a few days later
3. Then I decided to turn my buttock and my body downwards from my side and I succeeded after a few tries whilst screaming as I still do not know how to take my left hand out from being trapped under my body

Mummy thinks that I am a determined little boy who tries so hard to flip by myself despite a few unsuccessful attempts.

Now, ever since that day, I have been flipping and in the process, getting a good workout. Mummy is so encouraging and cheers me on all the time. She assures me that I will be able to flip without struggling soon as my muscles get stronger day by day.

Finally after trying to capture me in action for a long, a decent video of me flipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment