Saturday, October 17, 2009

Yet another trial class

It was a lazy Sunday morning on 27th September. I have to sacrifice my beauty sleep to attend my class at Kindermusik.

The class started at 10a.m. and we were 10 minutes late despite daddy's record of reaching Tanglin Mall in about 10-15 minutes (Thanks to the smooth traffic condition). All the other babies have already finished their warming up and started shaking the maracas along with the music. I cried the moment I was seated with mummy as she passed my maracas to me. I was overwhelmed by the loud noise and the unfamiliar surrounding as I missed the warming up session at the beginning.

Mummy showed me around the room and comforted me. Very soon, I smiled to her and we joined in the fun.

Look! I was looking intently at the instructor demonstrating with the drum. I like scratching instead of hitting the drum.


Verdict: I enjoyed myself more at Stage n Such. Mummy thought so too. Anyway, she is going to arrange for another few more trial classes at Gymboree, My Gym etc. before deciding on which to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment