Time flies and I am already 8 and a half months old. I am getting more and more active. I am so energetic that mummy wonders where I get my energy from. I am definitely not a small eater, neither am I a big eater. I have been consuming 4 feeds of milk and 2 feeds of solid-food since 5 months old. The portion of porridge/cereal has also increased significantly. However, I seem not to be putting on weight as fast as before due to the increase in physical activities. I will spend my waking hours playing, reading, observing, learning, jumping, crawling, dancing by shaking my body and the list goes on...Let me show you some evidence of me busy in action.
Jumping like an expert in my jumperoo..Mummy finds me so hilarious..Hear my screams of excitement
Turning and flipping

Laughing and playing

Crawling and smiling to the camera
No comments:
Post a Comment