Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Updates!!!




Gosh! It has been about half a year since the last update in January! Mummy has been very busy, juggling with work, housework, and me. It is not easy being a full-time working mum. Anyway, here is an update on me.

1. I started walking at 13 months and have since been very adventurous... climbing up and down the bed, sofa and coffee table. Mummy's heart will drop whenever she sees me walking on the sofa (so near to the edge!). I will also dance and turn round and round until I become dizzy. Mummy limited me to turn only two rounds the most.

2. I am currently 16 months, weighing 12.2kg and measuring 83cm tall. My pediatrician said I am between 90 and 97 percentile for both weight and height for my age group. Isn't it a great achievement exceeding so many toddlers especially since I am a pre-term baby! I am indeed very well-fed!

3. I am talking much more. I can say the following words: apple, amen, ball, bird, nana (as in banana), curtain, car, dadi (as in daddy), ma ma, mum mum, mo (as in Elmo) and lots of other words which I invented myself!

4. I can understand and perform instructions very well.

5. I can identify some parts of my body by pointing to them. Eg. eyes, mouth, nose, head, hair, fingers, toes, hands, legs and stomach.

6. I can relate the purpose of item and put it correctly in place. Eg. I always given mummy her pair of bedroom slippers by placing at her feet, I pass daddy and po po their spectacles and placing at their eyes, I touch my head whenever I see a cap or hat, I look/point to the clock when mummy ask me what time it is etc...

7. I like all things round or circle in shape. Therefore, I like vehicles with WHEELS, BALLS, BALLOONS! I will also involve in imaginary play, pretending that I am turning the steering wheel and driving by turning a round plastic lid or a container!

8. I like to watch okto channel especially programmes like Hi-5, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Yo Gabba Gabba! However, mummy doesn't like me to glue to the TV for too long and so I can only watch selectively.

In fact, the list can go even longer but mummy chose to end here. She has to create new posts and upload lots of pictures of me taken since the beginning of this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment