Friday, August 13, 2010

When mummy was away

Mummy left us for a work trip to Sydney, Australia from 27 July to 3 August. This was the first time mummy was not with me for the longest time ever. We would go online to talk to mummy via the webcam every night. I missed mummy so much that I would walk to my xiao jiu jiu's room, point to his laptop and say 'ma ma' anytime during the day. I could hardly wait to see mummy.

When mummy learnt about this from po po, she was so touched and almost teared. She missed me even more and vowed not to leave me for such a long period of time again.

I am such a cheeky boy that even after a few days mummy was back, I would lead mummy to the room, point to the laptop and say 'ma ma'. I was trying to show off to mummy that I can still remember our mode of communication when she was not in Singapore.





















No comments:

Post a Comment