Sunday, July 19, 2009

I am 5 months old

I turned 5 months old on 17 July 2009. Mummy has been waiting eagerly for the day to arrive as she wants me to have my first taste of semi-solid food. More about the introduction of solid food will be posted up separately.

Mummy DIY-ed by weighing and measuring my length at home as I will not be going for my vaccination this month. I weighed approximately 7.2kg and measured 67cm long at 5 months 2 days old.

About me..
I place everything I can get hold of inside my mouth.

I roll to my side in my sleep and even manage to flip in my space-constrained cot.

I chuckle whenever I am tickled.

I laugh and squeal whenever I play.

I cry and scream louder as my lungs get stronger.

I make noises when I am bored.

Daddy says I 'buay tiam buay teo' (a description in hokkien). Meaning I have a pointy butt and cannot sit still and therefore need to be entertained at all times.

See, I am so determined to pull daddy's finger


Got it! I won! I am stronger than daddy to overcome his resistance

No comments:

Post a Comment