Happy mothers' day to my dear po po
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Happy mothers' day
Mothers' day this year has become more meaningful to mummy as I am here to celebrate with her. After becoming a mother, mummy can relate all the love, joy, tears, sacrifices, hardship and patience my po po has experienced bringing her up. Mummy hopes that one day I will appreciate and understand that her love for me is always unconditional. We celebrated mothers' day with po po earlier. We took the train directly from our place to Harbourfront station. It was so convenient. This was not my first ride on the train (I took the MRT to Kovan, Hougang and Sengkang with mummy before) but definitely the longest.
I was very excited and was interacting with po po and mummy.

Happy mothers' day to my dear po po
Then we celebrated mothers' day for mummy on another day. Mummy likes the catchy lines of this T-shirt and thus could not resist to get it for me. However, she thought I should have worn something with a slogan like "Mummy is my idol" etc. which is more appropriate for this occasion.
The day started off with daddy driving us to Raffles City to get mummy's present from KS. Mummy says she will treasure this gift because daddy rarely gets her a present. However, mummy says the best gift she has ever received is ME!
As usual, I can easily fall asleep when there is motion. So naturally, I slept throughout the shopping trip and coincidentally flashed a smile while mummy took this picture of daddy and I.
We left Raffles City in the evening and paid a visit to my paternal grandparents' place. What a long but eventful day! 
Happy mothers' day to my dear po po
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment