Thursday, May 28, 2009

T3

I overheard daddy and mummy's conversation about bringing me to T3. I thought I hear T three or tea tree and I was really confused. I was wondering where on earth this place is. The answer was revealed to me when we reached Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 3 and I knew I was not going to some tea tree plantation. Heehee..

In fact, mummy told me this was not the first time I went. I had been there when I was still in mummy's womb in november last year. Here is the evidence mummy showed me. I was snuggled comfortably inside mummy then.



Daddy and mummy had their dinner first followed by me. Then we went around T3 leisurely taking lots of picture along the way.





I really enjoyed myself in such a cool, quiet and spacious environment and soon fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment