Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Journey to the west

My ah ma (paternal grandma) had a minor operation and thus daddy and mummy decided to bring me to visit her at her place. This was the longest journey I have travelled so far and as usual, I was asleep throughout the journey.


I was asleep and so well-behaved at ah gong and ah ma's place. Daddy always says I am like him when he was young. Naughty at home or familiar places like gong gong and po po's house, and extremely well-behaved outside.

After the visit, we went to Vivo City. Mummy was so thrilled as she has been deprived of shopping ever since I was born. However, this was the shortest ever shopping experience for her. We merely went to Marks & Spencer and I cried for milk. We headed to the outdoors for milk but due to colic, I fussed and cried and refused to drink. Daddy and mummy thought it was a bad idea to stay and thus mummy fed me in the car on the way home.


I didn't want to drink milk although I was hungry. Daddy was trying to coax me.


See, I was so moody..

2 comments:

  1. Wow girl you haven been shopping for so long! Btw, is that a car seat that Elijah was sitting in? Looks comfy. How long can he sit in there before you need to change to a bigger one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..yup, he was in a car seat. it is suitable from birth to 4 years of age. but i personally feel that after 2 months of age will be better cos it is not fully reclined.

    ReplyDelete