On 1/5/2009, Labour Day, daddy suddenly craved for steamboat and BBQ buffet so we made our way to Turf City for the first time. It brought back some nostalgia memories for po po as she worked there before the Turf Club shifted to its new home at Kranji. As daddy and jiu jiu were busy eating, po po and mummy finished their food as quickly as they could so that they could take turns to take care of me. Mummy always says she is my servant and I am her master.
At the beginning, I was soundly asleep oblivious to the smoky and stuffy surrounding as my mini fan was switched on.

Then I woke up for milk and was obviously uncomfortable even though I was full.


Finally we went for some groceries shopping at the supermarket and I felt better. I was so busy looking around at the lightings as well as the shelves of products.
No comments:
Post a Comment