Thursday, May 28, 2009

When Elijah meets Isaac

Mummy and auntie Mei Yin have thought about letting us meet during their maternity leave since their pregnancy days. Finally, the day has come for me to see baby Isaac.

Mummy introduced me to di di Isaac but I remembered her telling me when I was in her womb that I will meet gor gor Isaac. gor gor becomes di di is making me confused. Mummy later explained to me that I was too eager to see the world and thus turned out to be older than Isaac by one day instead of being younger than him by a month.

Looking at Isaac


We basically 'see' each other everyday when we were still in our mummies' wombs


Sayang, Isaac

2 comments:

  1. Hey so cute..Isaac & Elijah - so cute together - Isaac - why cry ? From Auntie Siva

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi auntie Siva, i also think that Isaac and me look so adorable together. I remember seeing you and being carried by you when I was one month old. ;-)

    ReplyDelete